Preloader Close

Our Services


Immigration & Visa Services

We help you navigate the complex areas of immigrant and non-immigrant visas as well as work authorizations

USA | H-1B Non-immigrant Visa (Professionals)

The H-1B non-immigrant visa category is created for graduate level professionals who wish to work in specialty occupations that require theoretical or technical expertise in specialized fields and subjected to an annual visa cap each financial year.

USA | L-1 Non-immigrant Visa (Intra-company Transferees)

The L non-immigrant visa category is one of the most useful tools available to international companies needing to bring foreign employees to the United States. The L-1 non-immigrant classifications enables a U.S. employer to transfer an executive or manager or an employee with specialized knowledge from one of its affiliated foreign offices to one of its offices in the United States. This classification also enables a foreign company that does not yet have an affiliate U.S. office to send an employee to the United States with the purpose of establishing one.

USA | E-2 Non-immigrant Visa

The E non-immigrant visa category is especially useful for business owners, managers, and employees who need to remain in the U.S. for extended period of time in order to oversee or work in an enterprise engaged in trade between the U.S. and a foreign state or that represents a major investment in the U.S.

USA | H-3 Trainee or a Special Education Exchange Visitor

The H-3 Nonimmigrant classification allows noncitizens to go to the United States temporarily as either a Trainee or a Special Education Exchange Visitor for training purposes.

USA | B-1/B-2 Visitor Visa

Pursuant to the United States Immigration and Nationality Act, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a non-immigrant visa for a temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. Visitor visas are nonimmigrant visas for persons who wish to enter the United States on a temporary basis for business (B-1 visa), for tourism or medical treatment (B-2 visa), or for a combination of both purposes (B-1/B-2 visa).

USA | O-1 Visa (Extraordinary Ability or Achievement)

The O-1 category is set aside for persons of “extraordinary ability” in the science, arts, education, business, or athletics, certain persons accompanying or assisting those individuals, and their family members. O-1 non-immigrants must intend to work in their area of extraordinary ability or achievement.

USA | Domestic Employee Visa

Personal or domestic servants including but is not limited to cooks, butlers, chauffeurs, housemaids, valets, footmen, nannies, mothers' helpers, gardeners, and paid companions who are accompanying or following an employer to the United States may be eligible for this visa.

CAN | Open Work Permit

As a Hong Kong recent graduate, you may be eligible to apply for an open work permit (“OWP”) that is valid for up to 3 years.

CAN | Study Permit

Foreign nationals who wish to study in Canada for a period longer than six months need a study permit. For the duration of the studies, an accompanying spouse or common-law partner may be able to obtain an open work permit (OWP), and minor children will be able to study at Canadian elementary and secondary schools.

CAN | Intra-Company Transferee (ICT)

The Canadian Intra-Company Transferee Program (ICT) allows a foreign business to transfer an executive, senior manager or a specialized knowledge worker to its parent, subsidiary, branch or affiliate company in Canada, without obtaining a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).

Kaizen your trusted relocation and migration partner. Get In Touch


Apply For Quick Visa