Preloader Close

Our Services


Immigration & Visa Services

We help you navigate the complex areas of immigrant and non-immigrant visas as well as work authorizations

SCH | Schengen Visa (Type C)

Citizens from some non-EU countries are required to obtain a visa to enter the Schengen Area. A Type C Schengen visa is a short-stay visa that grants its holder permission to travel to any of the member states for up to 90 days in a 180-day period. The permissible purposes of such Schengen visa include business & work, flight transit, tourism, short study, or family visit.

UK | Skilled Worker

All foreign citizens coming to the UK to work must apply for permission in advance using the Skilled Worker route, visas will be awarded to applicants who meet a specific set of criteria for a minimum of 70 points. The route can lead to Indefinite Leave to Remain after five years of residency in the UK.

UK | Intra-Company Transferee (ICT)

The United Kingdom Intra-Company Transferee (or “ICT”) immigration route is open to existing skilled employees of overseas businesses, who are being transferred to a U.K. subsidiary or connected entity of that business. This visa category enables multi-national companies to dispatch foreign employees for temporary assignments in U.K.

UK | Sole Representative of an Overseas Business Visa

UK Sole Representative of an Overseas Business Visa is suitable for a representative of an active and trading company with its main operations overseas to come to the United Kingdom to establish a wholly owned subsidiary or to register a branch on their employer’s behalf. Towards the end of 5 years in the UK, Visa holders can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK and citizenship a year later.

Kaizen your trusted relocation and migration partner. Get In Touch


Apply For Quick Visa