Preloader Close

Our Services


Immigration & Visa Services

We help you navigate the complex areas of immigrant and non-immigrant visas as well as work authorizations

HK | Employment Visa Application (GEP & ASMTP)

Foreigners and Chinese residents of the mainland China who who wish to take up a short or long-term employment in Hong Kong must obtain an employment visa or work permit.

HK | Top Talent Pass Scheme

This document outlines the admission requirements for person who seeking employment under the Top Talent Pass Scheme (hereinafter "TTPS") and wishing to enter the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR).

HK | Investment as Entrepreneurs Work Visa

Foreigners who wish to enter Hong Kong for investment as entrepreneurs, either to establish or join in business must therefore request

HK | Extension of Stay for Employment

Employment visa/permit holders may apply for an extension of stay in the HKSAR within 4 weeks before their limit of stay expires. Such application will be considered where it is satisfied that the circumstances upon which the applicant acquired his/her current immigration status remain unchanged.

HK | APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Scheme

To promote the development of economic and trade activities in the Asia-Pacific region and to deepen business ties in the region, the APEC Business Travel Card Program (APEC) provides expedited entry and exit for business visitors who need to frequently travel across the Asia-Pacific region for short-stay business trips without having to go through complex immigration procedures for each trip.

HK | Change of Visa Sponsorship

If you are currently working in Hong Kong on an employment visa and wish to change jobs, you must first obtain an approval from the Hong Kong Immigration Department by filing an application for Change of Visa Sponsorship. The application must be approved by the Immigration Department before starting a new employment.

HK | Training Visa

Hong Kong provide Training Visa for those who wish to enter for a limited period (approximately no more than 12 months) of training to acquire special skills and knowledge not available in applicants’ country/territory of domicile.

HK | Immigration Arrangements for Non-local Graduates (IANG)

Hong Kong Immigration Arrangements for Non-local Graduates (IANG) is set out for those who are/were entering the HKSAR for the purpose of education with a student visa / entry permit and obtained an undergraduate or higher qualification in a full-time and locally accredited program in Hong Kong. This program is quota-free and non-sector specific.

MO | Work Visa (Self-Profit)

If you wish to stay and work in Macau, you must obtain a work permit from the Labor Affairs Bureau of Macau, and then apply to the Residence and Stay Department of the Public Security Police Force for permission to stay.

MO | Work Visa (Specialized Non-Resident Workers)

Non-residents who wish to engage in any kind of employment in Macau are required to apply for a work permit and have academic qualifications, technical skills and relevant professional experience that meet the relevant requirements.

Kaizen your trusted relocation and migration partner. Get In Touch


Apply For Quick Visa