Preloader Close



Read All Frequently Asked Questions

Browse our insightful list of frequently asked questions from visa and immigration clients

Special Issues & Common Forms

  • Can I obtain a Hong Kong visa on behalf of my investment?

    Yes, you can.

    Foreign nationals can apply for an Investment as Entrepreneurs visa either by establishing a Hong Kong company or by participating in the business of the company. Note that the Investment as Entrepreneurs visa does not apply to residents of Mainland China, nationals of Afghanistan, Cuba, Laos, North Korea, Nepal and Vietnam.

  • Which one is easier to obtain, Hong Kong Work Visa or Investment as Entrepreneur Visa?

    The Hong Kong Immigration Department considers the Work Permit (General Employment Policy) and the Entrepreneur Entry and Investment Visa with different standards and are not directly comparable.

    We recommend you to contact our professional immigration consultants for an assessment of your eligibility.